Friday, May 29, 2009

A Louism

We are all sleeping except for Lou who excited that we have to get up early to go to a friends house.

Lou: "Mommy, you said to make sure you are awake."
Me: "Thank you." Look at the clock, put my head back down.

Tap, tap, tap, on my back. I sit up. Lou climbs in the bed and puts her nose to mine.

Lou: (looking in my sleepy crossed eyes) "Mommy, I know what the opposite of fairy is!"

Me: (pulling my nose away from her nose so I can see straight)..."There is no opposite of fa..." before I could even finish saying it.

Lou: "YES, yes there is. The opposite of Fairy is...MERMAID!"

Daddy wakes up..."what did you say, Lou?"

Me: giggling...."I think you are right."

Lou: "Of course I am right!" "I am smart!"

So there you have it...a Louism: "The opposite of Fairy is Mermaid."

No comments: