Sunday, January 20, 2008

First time blogger

So for some crazy reason I am inspired to blog. I have no specific focus but intend to talk about whatever I feel like. I have been told very endearingly by my husband that I have The Gift to Gab. What good is a gift if I don't use it, right?

Right now I am more focused on the football game. I like the Priceless peptalks by Manning. They are funny. I am rooting for the Chargers, sorry to my Patriot fan friends. It was heartbreaking to see the Colts out, but they are still a great team and we will remain fans. When I first turned on the game, my 5 and 3 year daughters sat on the floor in their princess dressed, eating lollipops, and exclaimed "woohoo football" who is playing? After I told them my 5 year old, decided that she wanted the Chargers to win. Well back to the game. I hope to be more creative in the future.

Cheers,
Chinell

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad to see you blogging and hoping that you continue. Love ya!