Thursday, January 24, 2008

Playing Super Mario Galaxy on Wii

So Santa brought the family a Wii for Christmas and it has been a lot of family fun. I never knew how well a 5 and 3 year old could play a video game. I was surprised at how well they liked to box considering they are girls, but they get a laugh and a workout at boxing. Bowling is another fun one, but it takes some more button controls and my 3 year old ends up bowling the ball backwards. But it is still a lot of fun.

Right now my husband and 5 year old are playing Super Mario Galaxy and they are at a place I have been before and I was dropping hints to my 5 year old about what to do because my husband was getting a little frustrated and he threw one of the couch pillows at me...all in frustrated fun of course. When he first started playing, I was 15 stars ahead of him and it pained me to watch him try to figure out what to do. It seemed a little more intuitive to me...so I would drop hints. This frustrated him unless he asked for it of course. He does not mind my input if we are both new at a level because we are both figuring it out. I just need to learn to watch without telling. I guess that is part of my personality....bossy, controlling, know it all...only with my husband of course. We have fun when we play and I would recommend it to those that may wondering if their little ones can play. It is fun to watch a 3 year old play tennis or try to golf.

Well I need to take care of my little one, she just woke up from a late late nap since she is sick. I hope she is not up all night again, coughing.

Cheers,
Chinell

No comments: