Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ring Toes! Ring Toes!

"Ring Toes! Ring Toes!" Is what the girls excitedly exclaimed as they eagerly piled out of the vehicle and ran up the wooden ramp to the quintessential beach style shop. During our spontaneous vacation to Port Aransas, we just had to stop at this toe ring shop. It is called Popsicle Toes and the owner was very friendly and fun. She was very patient with the all four of the girls being in the shop and she actually thought it was awesome that we got "ring toes" for our little ones. Nicole and I had to get toes rings too...I kept it simple, but Nicole got an awesome three ring toe ring...very sexy and hip. She is one cool momma.

Rae loves her "ring toe", but Lou is very particular about her feet and does not wear hers all the time. I find myself looking at my toe ring on my nicely tan foot and thinking that it looks pretty good...for a foot of course. Feet are not the most attractive part of the body unless you are a baby or a child with cute feet. Lou and Rae asked if Daddy was going to get a "Ring Toe" too. I laughed and said they don't make toe rings that big...besides Daddy is a boy. They gave me a look of confusion as if to say why does it matter. And it just dawned on me...Jason has both his ears pierced so to them jewelry is not just for girls.

Even though I love my crocs, I have now started wearing my flip flops more often so I can sport my toe ring. I guess when you get older simple things like toe rings can make you feel good...especially since I can still see my feet...I think? Maybe I am just thinking I can see my feet beyond my growing belly, lol.

Anybody interested in a toe ring party???

No comments: