Monday, February 4, 2008

Random Shoes

So last night we were driving home from a friends house and I saw a pair of random shoes in the street. It baffles me how someone can loose their shoes in the middle of the street. It amazes me how those random shoes end up on highways and country roads. How do people loose their shoes...do they just fall out the window. Is mom yelling at her kids telling them that she will throw their shoes out the window if they don't stop fighting? Do kids get mad at their parents and throw their shoes out the window to be spiteful? Is it some kind of gang initiation? I just find it odd. How in the world do your shoes fall out the window? Is is a habit to hang your feet out the wind just blows your shoes off? Has anyone lost a pair of shoes out of the car to end up the one of those random pair of shoes on the side of the road.

So this is not very thought provoking but I just can't help to ask people if they know how these random shoes get there. I have seen pairs of tennis shoes, random flip flops, and the ever so popular combat boots. So the combat boots may be some kind of ritual of getting out of the military, but the other shoes I just do not understand. This is random topic, but I just do not get it. Where do those shoes come from?

Cheers,
Chinell

No comments: